Thursday, July 21, 2005

glade

hi,

So as you may have gathered, I went to Glade festival last weekend. Despite the fact i've been pretty ill for the last few days having partied a bit too hard, it was well worth it as the whole thing was mind-blowing (in several ways).

No photos can really sum up the experience, mainly because I was having too good a time to take many. Instead i've included a few random amusing shots that I did get when things were quieter, and which give a sample of what it was like.

I'm sure you can extrapolate the rest of what happened over the five days from these few pictures (who knows, you may even get close to the truth, or perhaps imagine something rather better than what really did happen. Either way, hopefully you'll have had fun).



Springy heels girl - apparently these things allow you to run at over 25 mph. I've got to get hold of somePosted by Picasa



Hmm, are you sure those are udders i'm holding?Posted by Picasa



I'm not at all sure what's going on - but i'm loving it (I think)! Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?