Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Technical Fault!

Sorry about the lack of postings in the last couple of months. Turns out that the long-awaited broadband that we signed up to a while ago has got so bad that basically I can't get any internet access at all. It's taken me the best part of a week and much frustration even to get this posted.

I might mention at this point that if you're thinking of using Bulldog Broadband at any point in the future, DON'T. We can't even phone them up to complain as rather cunningly they've made sure the phone line dosen't work either.

So there will continue to be an intermission (thankfully without the irritating cheesy music which usually accompanies such things) until we've signed up with a new ISP, which we're in the process of doing now. Until then, please bear with me. Sorry!

Comments:
I'm on the friggin' edge of my seat.
 
hat would be an ecumenical matter
 
So where is this fancy blog post you've been promising us?

You already confessed to me that your internets are fixed.
 
Justr scrap this fucking blog and start again.

Really. It's gone. Dead. Fucked up. OVER.

Get Peter to give you a blog and join the asaragine lot.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?